Minnesota State Fair To Offer Free Charging Stations
Minnesota State Fair visitors can charge their cell phones for free at 13 different locations throughout the fair grounds:
- Cambria exhibit booth, on the west side of Underwood Street between Lee and Randall avenues
- Cities 97 Radio, west of Nelson Street and south of the Grandstand
- Health Fair 11’s R & R station, on the southwest corner of Dan Patch Avenue and Cooper Street
- K102 Radio, west side of Nelson Street between Dan Patch and Carnes avenues
- KDWB Radio, east of Chambers Street and south of the Grandstand
- KFAN Radio, west of Nelson Street and south of the Grandstand
- KOOL 108 Radio, west side of Underwood Street between Randall and Wright avenues
- KS95 Radio, on the south side of Dan Patch Avenue between Nelson and Underwood streets
- KSTP-TV, on the east side of Chambers Street between West Dan Patch and Carnes avenues
- Ramberg Center, in the Relax & Recharge Station sponsored by AmericInn Hotels & Suites, on the west side of Underwood Street between Carnes and Judson avenues
- T-Mobile, on Judson Avenue, south of the Agriculture Horticulture Building
- TPT | Twin Cities PBS, on the east side of Cosgrove Street, on the street level of the 4-H Building, outside
- Twin Cities News Talk, southwest corner of Lee Avenue and Underwood Street
The Ramberg Center charging station is particularly nice: with rocking chairs, free water, daily entertainment and a quiet respite.
Guests must stay with their charging phones. There are no pay phones on the Minnesota State Fairgrounds.
The 2017 Minnesota State Fair runs Aug. 24 thru Labor Day, Sept. 4.