A slick way to help fans navigate events and activities at Super Bowl 52 is as easy as your mobile device.
Registration is open for Fan Mobile Pass (FMP), which is a QR code that enhances fan experiences at events by providing a “Single Sign On” to register for all Super Bowl experiences.
Through Fan Mobile Pass, fans can receive photos and videos, updated event information and maps, and opportunities to enter sweepstakes and win prizes and giveaways.
Fan Mobile Pass will also help Super Bowl visitors get around Super Bowl events and includes maps of Super Bowl LIVE presented by Verizon, parking options, and more.
Prizes, mobile ordering, virtual face painting, and more are available with the Super Bowl Fan Mobile Pass App.
To register, visit the exclusive NFL Fan Mobile Pass App on the NFL site.
FMP registration is free, and fans register only once on a computer or mobile device. After registration, a fan will receive his/her FMP in the form of a QR code. This QR code will allow the fan to scan into different activities and events. Content such as photos and videos from different activations will be delivered to the fan via email and will appear on the fan’s personalized landing page where he/she can share the content to social media.
Fan Mobile Pass can be used at the following Super Bowl events:
- Super Bowl Experience Driven by Genesis
- Super Bowl LIVE presented by Verizon
- Super Bowl Opening Night Fueled by Gatorade Game Day Fan Plaza (Super Bowl LII ticket holders only)
The Super Bowl LII – Fan Mobile Pass app is also available on iTunes and Google Play. Fans will be able to login to the app using their Fan Mobile Pass login information. New to the app is mobile ordering, which provides fans the opportunity to order Super Bowl LII gear without waiting in lines at checkout.
Other features of the app include:
- Augmented Reality: Use the feature in the app to virtually “paint on your game face” to show team spirit and share on social media
- A Chance to Win Prizes: Fans can earn badges for a chance to win prizes located under “My NFL” in the app by checking in with their Fan Mobile Pass
- Fan Moments: Attending the game? Did you appear on TV or the stadium video board? Visit the “More” section of the app to get your fan video board or TV moment from Super Bowl LII powered by 15 Seconds of Fame
Official rules are listed on the NFL Mobile Pass Registration site.
(Photos: Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee)
Miss Back to the Fifties: Pin Up Contest- June 23, 2019 Street Rodder Road Tour: the highways of America- June 23, 2019 Back to the 50’s: Land of 10,000 Bitchin’ Rides- June 22, 2019 Minnesota State Fair: Pronto Pups, a Banquet on a Stick- September 1, 2018 Minnesota State Fair: The Lunch Box: A Tradition; A Love Affair- August 28, 2018 Minnesota State Fair: Great Big Wheel Rides Again- August 25, 2018 Minnesota State Fair: The Hangar – A New Historic Facelift- August 24, 2018 Minnesota State Fair: Debut of Haunted Dark Ride delayed- August 20, 2018 Minnesota State Fair: 35 new merchandise vendors- August 14, 2018 Minnesota State Fair:- August 1, 2018
Juicy LuLuLucy! 27 brand-new beverages premiering for 2018